Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mommy is my new hobby...

I've found a new hobby... and its everything... MOMMY. Seriously, I'm obsessed. I find myself running around soaking up ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I can find on being a mom. While I'm still working on keeping the ME in my life... I've found a new hobby to add to that list.

Last three books I read:
- Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay
- It Sucked and Then I Cried
- I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids (Currently Reading)

Last movie I watched:
- How to Photograph Your Baby

Last three podcasts I listened to:
- Manic Mommies
- New Moms, New Babies
- Pregtastic

6 comments:

Alice said...

Yea! You read sippy cups are not for chardonnay (I hope you don't really believe that though ... I think that sometimes they are).

I love that you see mommy as a hobby. I think that is a great sign that you are an excellent one. xxoo (Rebecca)

Heidi said...

Ooh, I like your book list. I also read "How My Breasts Saved The World." It is funny and talks about mommyhood and how she dislikes breastfeeding.

CHarris said...

You are hilarious!! I don't know how you find the time for all this!

Jamers said...

I have another one for you: http://tinyurl.com/mrjfcg

I saw that in The Corner Store in Sonoma Square last week. I didn't really read through it, but the title sure caught my attention! ;o) You'll have to check it out and let me know how it is!

janessa said...

;) been there, done that! I *totally* went through the same phase!

I think it's because my entire idea of Mommyhood changed dramatically overnight and once I was part of the 'cool kids club' (aka a Mommy) I wanted to see how others handled the change, how they handled life, how to laugh at the silly things, cry at the silly things, and just enjoy this new balance.

Erin said...

That sounds exactly like how I'm going to be when I'm a mom (someday!)....avid information seeker! I've heard those books are great, though!!!