So... guess I'm officially part of the "World of Bloggers"... I've been "tagged." A game to make blogging a little more interesting. Thanks Stephanie!
Seven weird facts about me... this could take all day...
1) When I'm driving... I use my turn signal ALL the time... its so much of a habit... that I often find myself using it to turn into the driveway!! ;)
2) I don't like to mix fruit with my chocolate. Strawberries and raspberries are delicious... but chocolate cake with a raspberry layer... umm... no... I'm a purist.
3) I'm a podcast addict. I find great thrill is discovering new *free* downloadable podcasts for my iPod. I'm currently listening to This American Life, The Moth, RadioLab, and Pregtastic.
4) I have Restless Leg Syndrome. While Brandyn used to say I was making up the actual condition... its real... look it up! Sometimes in the evening (not every night)... my legs get really antsy... I can't help but want to move them. (It makes it really difficult for the cats to try and lay on my lap!!)
5) I was born and raised in a town with a population of 350 - people, period. When Journey sings "She's just a small town girl..."... its always makes me nostalgic.
6) My husband and I BOTH took Scouting to the top level. Brandyn is an Eagle Scout and I earned my Gold Award.
7) I have a baby growing inside of me! (Come on... that is weird!) :)
And to tag more people... I hope they LIKE being tagged!! If not... sorry. ;)
1) Michelle Z.
3) Jenique (what happens when the person you tag hasn't done a blog entry in MONTHS... will they respond!?!)
5) Danae, Chris & Baby Sophie
6) Amy ('Cause she needs an excuse to update!)