Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have reached "maximum pregnancy"!

The other day I got dressed... walked into the living room.. turned my belly towards Brandyn and said "Wow, my belly is really big." His response... "Yup, you look like you're at maximum pregnancy!"


I just got back from my Dr. appointment a little bit ago. I'm 39 weeks and 3 days today. According to the Midwife, Baby C's positioning looks good and heart sounds nice and strong. After hearing from a previous Kaiser Dr. that I need to lay off the sugar, as it will "only add to the baby's weight at this point"... the Midwife seemed to think that the baby was a good size... "not too big." Bring on the Girl Scout Cookies!!! She also did a quick exam and concluded that she doesn't think I'll last much past my due date, if at all!

We're ready!!!

11 comments:

Kimberly C. said...

Ohhh how exciting!

Heather said...

woot woot!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to see pics of Baby C!!

janessa said...

Yay! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear of the arrival of baby C!

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Yay! How exciting!

Zoe said...

You look so great! Seeing your beautiful belly really made me miss mine...enjoy these last special days. I cant WAIT to meet that li'l guy!

Erin said...

SOOOO exciting!!! Best wishes to you in the next few days and wishing you a EASY PEASY delivery!

Michelle said...

YAY!!! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You look fabulous and I can't wait to meet your beautiful little guy.

Shelly C. said...

LOL! I knew I was at "maximum pregnancy" when none of my maternity clothes fit anymore. I figured if the kid didn't come out soon, I'd have to start wearing a garbage bag!

Are you running into things with your stomach? That's always fun towards the end.

:)

Suzanne said...

Very exciting Alison! We're all on labor watch over here - keep us posted :-)

CHarris said...

Cheering you on from Florida!