Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy One Month Birthday Andrew!!
Today is Andrew's "one month" birthday! I've seen a lot of blogs where people write "milestones" each month to say what the baby has been doing, etc. Well... at a little over 4 weeks... not a whole lot has changed here. But... here's what's new.
- Andrew has started smiling (as you can see below).
- He tracks/follows noises, like when we shake a toy in the air and move it from side to side.
- He gets some belly time each day... and is getting better and better at holding his head up and moving around.
- His legs are also pretty strong. When Brandyn sets Drew across his lap... Drew kicks B's stomach until his little head is hanging off B's legs.
- He's eating like a champ and growing, growing, growing. Our home scale says he's 10.4 pounds!
(For those who're interested... the onesie came from my friend Meg at SerendipityGoods).