Since last years "public goal setting" seemed to work pretty well.... I thought I'd do it again for 2010.
Left over 2009 goals, now moved over to 2010!
- Grow a few of vegetables/fruits/herbs in our back yard.
- Participate in the March for Babies. And I'm going to bump this year's goal up a little bit... I'm going to create a TEAM! The race is April 24, 2010.
New 2010 goals:
- Walk 30-45 min, 2-3 days a week. Before I got pregnant with Andrew last year, I was walking during my work lunch. But then I got knocked up... and my good coworker/friend Annie left... and I got lazy... and I stopped walking. I really want to start that up again.
- My "green" efforts are to *try* and eliminate paper towels from our kitchen and instead use rags. I would also like to purchase only environmentally friendly cleaning products from Method. (We use their soaps now, but once our other cleaning products are empty - I'll replace them with Method).
- Date night *alone* (not with friends) with my husband once a month.
- Explore community churches to participate in.