2009 is going to be a BIG year for A, B and Baby C! Most importantly... Baby C will be making his appearance early this year!
As I'm sure that I'll be busily distracted and have my hands full in just a few short months... I thought I'd write down a few of my 2009 goals/New Year's resolutions to help keep me on track.
- Begin composting at home.
- Grow a few of vegetables/fruits/herbs in our back yard.
- Cut my hair and donate to Lock of Love.
- Participate in the March for Babies.
- Get back on the healthy living/eating bandwagon.
- Become a mom! ;)
- Editing to add one more goal... I'm a little scared to put it in writing... but I have optimistic goals for breastfeeding. First... I plan to at least make it 3 months (while I'm on maternity leave)... then I'd LIKE to get to 6 months... and I'd really LOVE to get to a year. Let's see how it all goes.
Not all necessarily in that order!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!